March 16, 2009

Neighbor Watch 2009: 1 update

So, shortly after cluing you in on what's happening with the neighbor, I had my first encounter with him. Yes, Molly has said 'hey' to him on the stairs, but my only encounter with him, prior to today, was catching a glimpse of his backside through the peephole as he entered his apartment. We are a bit sad, I know. Continuing on, I was surfing the web on our "balcony" when our neighbor hopped out of an SUV, said his goodbyes to the driver and trekked up the stairs. We then awkwardly acknowledged each other's presences. I too can now ID him if necessary.


Everyone keep making good decisions

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I know a thing or two about "legal papers" here are my guesses: 1. he owes somebody name fat tony some money, 2. his russian wife wants a divorce, 3. he stole that bike in the window. Stay classy Sarah and Molly

    ReplyDelete